A+ A A-
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

Ответ в теме: Как заказывать в HQhair.com

Имя
Тема
BB-коды
B) :( :) :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :lol: :sick: :silly: :blink: :blush: :oops: :kiss: :woohoo: :side: :S :evil: :whistle: :pinch:

История темы: Как заказывать в HQhair.com

В истории выводятся последние 6 сообщений - (сначала идут последние сообщения)
1 мес. 5 дн. назад #5307

Полна Корзина

Полна Корзина аватар

ольга пишет:
Плохой магаз ч точки зрения возврата денег.Не успела забрать посылку,денег не вернули в отличие от feelunique.com
Ольга, а Вы им писали об этом?
Если посылка вернулась к ним на склад, деньги возвращают всегда.
1 мес. 1 нед. назад #5289

ольга

аватар

Плохой магаз ч точки зрения возврата денег.Не успела забрать посылку,денег не вернули в отличие от feelunique.com
2 мес. 6 дн. назад #4027

Полна Корзина

Полна Корзина аватар

Вот вредители, кажется, они Вас не совсем поняли.
Если посылка вернулась, они точно обязаны вернуть деньги. У нас лично была такая же ситуация с АСОС, извещений не было, посылка ушла обратно.
Давайте их дальше долбить.
Dear Sir/Madam.
As I figured out the parcel actually have been sent back. Could you confrim please that you have received it? And I want to get my money back.

Thank you.
2 мес. 6 дн. назад #4026

Вера

аватар

For your records, your original query was:

Hello! Today I was in my mail and I was told that my package was sent in June, back to you, as I did not come for her. They did not send me any notice and I did not know anything about the order and all the while waiting. Couple of times I was at the post office but they did not see my parcel and sent me back. I'm sorry that our email is not working I hope for you that you send me the money or send the package again

One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

Hello Vera,

Thank you for getting in touch about order 28224513.

I can confirm for Russia we operate a 75 day policy.

As this has been over the time scale we are unable to advise any further.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.
2 мес. 1 нед. назад #4007

Вера

аватар

Здравствуйте ! Я сегодня снова побывала на почте и наконец таки узнала про мою посылку .Оказывается она приходила и ее еще в июне отправили обратно , т к я ее не получила .Очень странно ни одного извещения не было от них ! Несмотря на это я ни раз к ним приходила в отдел посылки , как положено и они отправляли меня обратно со словами вам ничего не пришло ..
Адрес у меня был корректно заполнен .Когда я спросила про извещения они ответили *ну не знаем , не знаем вам должны были они приходить как минимум 2 раза *Вот так работает наша почта :( Теперь все надежды на HQhair!Я им отправила ваш вариант письма
2 мес. 1 нед. назад #3997

Полна Корзина

Полна Корзина аватар

Вера, давайте им так напишем.
Dear Sarah
I was extremely frustrated with your mail. When the order haven't been received after reasonable time period I tried to figure out what are the delivery time for Russia. And I found that you allow up to 60 days for parcels to reach Russia. Please see the link: help.hqhair.com/index.php?action=artikel&cat=7&id=22
Also it is stated there that "Although it is highly unlikely deliveries will take this amount of time we are unable to despatch a replacement or issue a refund until this period of time has elapsed."
So, according to this instruction I waited untill 2 months have been passed and a couple of weeks for additional surety. After that I claimed a replacement or a refund. I wasn't alerted that I should claim a misssing parcel after 40 days. There was no any warning or disclaimer during checkout nor on the shipment confirmation. I couldn't know that you have such a policy. Could you issue a replacement or refund money or escalate this problem to a higher level or to the management.
Thanks in advance.
Время создания страницы: 0.186 секунд